Gulet Ya Selam
- Gulet Class: Superior Class Gulets
- Length: 25 m
- Passengers: 16
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 8
- Double Cabin(s): 4
- Twin Cabin(s): 4
Gulet Ya Selam
Superior Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 8 air conditioned (4 Double + 4 Twin) cabins for 16 passengers.
Gulet Ya Selam | Technical details
Turkish flagged Rounded Stern Gulet, Length over Deck 25.50 m, Beam 6.60 m, Draft 3.50 m, Engine 360 HP Volvo Marine, Freshwater 7.000 lt, Graywater 5.000 lt, Fuel 4.000 lt.
8 double berth spacious and comfortable cabins ( 4 double + 4 twin ). The 2 double cabins in the aft deck are narrower then the other cabins. Also this 2 cabins have not showerbox (simply shower only provided). Ideal for children or teenagers. All other cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower box and “home type” toilets. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror, smoke detector.
Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs, spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Music Set, Free internet (Wifi), Dinghy with 9.9 HP outboard, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, 1 Canoe.
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, 2x Generators 22,5 + 12,5 kW, 24 + 220 V, 1x Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker.
4-5 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-6 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew