Gulet Xenos 2
- Gulet Class: Luxury Class Gulets
- Length: 24 m
- Passengers: 10
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 4
- Master Cabin(s): 1
- Double Cabin(s): 1
- Triple Cabin(s): 2
Gulet Xenos 2
Luxury Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 4 air conditioned (1 Master + 1 Double + 2 Dbl/Sng) cabins for max. 10 passengers.
Gulet Xenos 2 | Technical details
Turkish flagged Rounded Stern Gulet, Length over Deck 24.00 m, Beam 6.50 m, Draft 2.20 m, Engine 240 HP Leyland Delphin Marine,
Freshwater 4.000 lt, Fuel 2.000 lt. Built 1998, Reconstruction 2004.
She has 4 double berth spacious and comfortable cabins ( 1 Master, 2 double&single, 1 double ). All cabins with air conditioning
system and ensuite shower and “marine type” toilet. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror, smoke detector. Bath
Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs, spacious
saloon with bar and dining table, Music Set, Color TV in Saloon, Speedboat with 50 HP outboard, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment,
2 Canoe, 1 Windsurf, Waterski against fee.
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, Generator 16 kW, 24 + 220 V, Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully
equipped Galley, Filter Coffee, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker.
4-5 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-6 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew