Gulet Whisper 1
- Gulet Class: Luxury Class Gulets
- Length: 21 m
- Passengers: 8
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 4
- Double Cabin(s): 4
Gulet Whisper 1
Luxury Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 4 air conditioned (4 Double) cabins for 8 passengers.
Gulet Whisper 1 | Technical details
Turkish flagged Tirhandil Gulet was fully refitted in 2016. Length over Deck 21.00m with a of Beam 7.00 m and Draft is 2.70 m. The Main Engine 280 HP Iveco Marine. Freshwater 5.000 lt and Fuel 3.000 lt tanks are on board.
4 Double bedded spacious and luxury cabins which is recommended for 8 Passengers. All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower and “electric type” toilet. Also all cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror and smoke detector.
Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions. Sun awning and Cushioned aft deck with a large table is available with Deck chairs. Spacious saloon with a bar and dining table. Hi-Fi Music Set and Plasma TV are in the Saloon. Zodiac Dinghy with outboard engine, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, Canoe.
Complete navigation equipment’s with GPS, Radar & Autopilot, Mobile Phone. Generator 12 kW, 24 + 220 V, Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers. Fully equipped Galley, Filter Coffee, Refrigerator, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes.
3-4 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-6 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges.
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus.
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance.
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew