- Gulet Class: Deluxe Class Gulets
- Length: 30 m
- Passengers: 8
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 4
- Double Cabin(s): 2
- Dbl/Twin Cabin(s): 2
Deluxe Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 4 air conditioned (2 Double + 2 Twin) cabins for 8 passengers.
Gulet Smyrna | Technical details
Turkish flagged Rounded Stern Gulet, Built 2003 – Refitted 2012, Length over all 30.00 m, Length over Deck 28.00 m,
Beam 6.60 m, Draft 3.60 m, Main Engine 520 HP Cummins, Freshwater 4.000 lt, Fuel 4.000 lt.
She has 2 double berthed and 2 twin berthed spacious and comfortable cabins. All cabins with air conditioning system
(20-24hrs) and en suite shower and toilet. All cabins with LCD TV, Satellite and DVD Player, WiFi Internet connection,
portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror, smoke detector.
Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs,
spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Music Set, LCD TV, DVD and Satellite Reciever in Saloon, WiFi Internet Connection,
Fiber Dinghy with 9,9HP outboard engine, Rubber Speed Boat with 100HP, Ringo, Banana, Wakeboard, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment,
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, 2x Generators 22,5 kW + 25kW, 24 + 220 V, Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers,
Fully equipped Galley, Filter Coffee, Refrigerator, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker, Watermaker (250lt/hrs).
4-5 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-20 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew