- Gulet Class: Royal Class Gulets
- Length: 36 m
- Passengers: 9
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 4
- Master Cabin(s): 2
- Double Cabin(s): 1
- Triple Cabin(s): 1
Royal Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 4 air conditioned (2 Masters + 1 Dbl + 1 Dbl/Sng) cabins for 9 passengers.
Gulet Silvermoon | Technical details
Turkish flagged Transom Stern Gulet. Length over Deck 36.30 m, Beam 7.75 m and Draft 3.70 m. Twin Engine 550 HP Caterpillar Marine, Freshwater 5.000 lt, Fuel 5.000 lt.
2 Masters cabins, 1 double berthed and 1 double/single berthed spacious and comfortable cabins. All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower and “electric” toilet. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror, smoke detector, safe box, Music system, LED TV and satellite system.
Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions. Sun awning with cushioned aft deck with a large table and Deck chairs. Spacious saloon with bar and dining table is equip with Music System, LED TV and Dvd player. You have also I-Pod & I-Phone connection to play music. Internet (WiFi) is limited and only in Turkish Waters available. Zodiac Speedboat with 140 HP out boarder for Water ski, Wake board, Banana, Ringo. On the boat are also 2x Paddle Board, Jetski (optional), Snorkel and Fishing Equipment and Canoe.
Complete navigation equipment’s, Mobile Phone, Generators 2x 22,5kW, 24 + 220 V, Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Filter Coffee, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker, Filter Coffee Machine, Watermaker.
5 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhands, Stewardess) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is 24 hours a day
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew