- Gulet Class: Deluxe Class Gulets
- Length: 30 m
- Passengers: 10
- Baseport: Göcek
- Cabins (Total): 5
- Master Cabin(s): 2
- Double Cabin(s): 2
- Twin Cabin(s): 1
Deluxe Class Gulet made in Gocek.
She has 5 air conditioned (2 Masters + 2 Dbl + 1 Twin) cabins for 10 passengers.
Gulet Schatz | Technical details
She is a Transom Stern Gulet and was build in 2005 and refitted 2013. Length over Deck 30.00 m, Beam 7.00 m, Draft 3.10 m, Engine 2x 360 HP Marine, Freshwater 6.000 lt, Fuel 3.000 lt.
2 Masters, 2 Dbl and 1 Twin berthed spacious and comfortable cabins for up to 10 passengers. All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower and toilet. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror, smoke detector.
Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs, spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Music System, LCD TV and DVD, only in Turkish Waters limited Internet-WiFi (up to 10GB/week), Jokerboat 60Hp, Water ski 1x adult and 1x child, 2x Ringo, Mono ski, Wake Board, Kneeboard, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, 2x Canoe.
Complete navigation equipments with GPS, Radar, Navigation Camera, Depth Sounder, Mobile Phone, Generator 2x 27,5kW, 24v + 220v, Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker, Coffee Machine, Watermaker 200lt/hrs.
4-5 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-24 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew