- Gulet Class: Deluxe Class Gulets
- Length: 26 m
- Passengers: 8
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 4
- Double Cabin(s): 2
- Twin Cabin(s): 2
Deluxe Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 4 air conditioned (2 Double + 2 Twin) cabins for max. 8 passengers.
Gulet Samarkand | Technical details
Turkish flagged Rounded Stern Gulet. She was build in 2007. Length 26.00 m, Beam 6.45 m, Draft 3.10 m, Engine 2x 280 HP Marine, Freshwater 3.000 lt, Fuel 1.500 lt.
2 Double + 2 Twin berthed comfortable cabins. All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower box and “home type” toilet. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror, smoke detector.
Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions. Sun awning and cushioned aft deck with a large table and Deck chairs. Spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Music Set, LCD TV, Dvd Player. Zodiac Speedboat, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, Canoe, Wakeboard and Waterski are available.
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, Generators 1x 17,5 kWA + 1x 22,5kW, 24 + 220 V, Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Filter Coffee, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker.
3-4 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-24 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew