Gulet Sailing Nour
- Gulet Class: Royal Class Gulets
- Length: 37 m
- Passengers: 8
- Baseport: Marmaris
- Cabins (Total): 4
- Master Cabin(s): 2
- Twin Cabin(s): 2
Gulet Sailing Nour
Royal Class Gulet made in Marmaris.
She has 4 air conditioned (2 Masters + 2 Twin) cabins for 8 passengers.
Gulet Sailing Nour | Technical details
Douglas flagged Transom Stern Gulet. Length over Deck 37.00 m, Beam 8.50 m, Draft 3.90 m. Twin Engine 440 HP Cummins Marine, Freshwater 3.500 lt, Fuel 5.000 lt.
2 Masters cabin and 2 twin berthed spacious and comfortable cabins. All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower and “electric” toilet. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror, smoke detector, Music system, LED TV and satellite system.
Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions. Sun awning and Cushioned aft deck with a large table and Deck chairs. Spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Music System, I-Pod & I-Phone connection. Internet (WiFi) limited and only in Turkish Waters, LED TV, Zodiac Speedboat with 115 HP out boarder, Water ski, Wake board, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, Canoe.
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, Generators 2x 40kW, 24 + 220 V, Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Filter Coffee, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker.
5-6 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is 24 hours a day
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew