Gulet Perla del Mar
- Gulet Class: Luxury Class Gulets
- Length: 28 m
- Passengers: 16
- Baseport: Marmaris
- Cabins (Total): 8
- Double Cabin(s): 6
- Twin Cabin(s): 2
Gulet Perla del Mar
Luxury Class Gulet made in Marmaris.
She has 8 air conditioned (6 Double + 2 Twin) cabins for 16 passengers.
Gulet Perla del Mar | Technical details
Turkish flagged Transom Stern Gulet. She was build in 2005. Length over Deck 28.00m, Beam 7.50 m, Draft 3.20 m, Engine 1x 460 HP, Freshwater 8.000 lt, Fuel 4.000 lt.
8 guest cabins accommodating for max. 16 passengers on board. (6 double + 2 twin bedded cabins with en-suite bathrooms). All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower box and toilet. All cabins have portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror, smoke detector.
Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs, spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Music Set, LCD TV and DVD and Cd Player in Saloon, Internet/WiFi limited and only in Turkish Waters, Dinghy with outboard engine, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, Canoe and Windsurf.
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, Generators 1x 22,5kW + 1x 17,5kW, 24 + 220 V, Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Filter Coffee, Refrigerator, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker, Wine cooler.
4-5 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-6 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges.
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus.
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance.
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew