- Gulet Class: Luxury Class Gulets
- Length: 32 m
- Passengers: 26
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 10
- Double Cabin(s): 2
- Twin Cabin(s): 2
- Triple Cabin(s): 6
Luxury Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 10 air conditioned (2 Double + 6 Dbl/Sng + 2 Twin) cabins for max. 26 passengers.
Gulet Oguzbey | Technical details
Turkish flagged Transom Stern Gulet, Fully Refitted 2014, Length over Deck 32.05m, Beam 7.40 m, Draft 3.80 m, Main Engine 2x 420 Volvo Marine.
2 Double Cabins, 6 Dbl/Sng Cabins and 2 Twin Cabins. Recommended for 20 Passengers (max. 26). All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower and toilet. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror, smoke detector.
Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table and LCD TV. Deck chairs, spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Hi-Fi Music System with speakers on aft and front deck. LCD TV in Saloon, Playstation, DVD/Dvix Player, Wireless Internet, Zodiac with 60HP, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, 2x Canoes, Water ski, Ringo, Banana, Wakeboard.
Complete navigation equipments with GPS, Radar & Autopilot, Mobile Phone, 2x Generators 22,5 kW, 24 + 220 V, Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Refrigerator, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker.
4-5 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-6 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew