Gulet Nevra Queen
- Gulet Class: Deluxe Class Gulets
- Length: 40 m
- Passengers: 20
- Baseport: Marmaris
- Cabins (Total): 10
- Master Cabin(s): 2
- Double Cabin(s): 6
- Twin Cabin(s): 2
Gulet Nevra Queen
Deluxe Class Gulet made in Marmaris.
She has 10 air conditioned (2 Masters + 6 Double + 2 Twin) cabins for 20 passengers.
Gulet Nevra Queen | Technical details
Turkish flagged Transom Stern Gulet. Length over Deck 40.00 m, Beam 9.00 m, Draft 3.90 m, Engine 2x 600 HP Marine, Freshwater 6.000 lt, Fuel 8.000 lt.
2 Masters + 6 Double and 2 Twin berthed comfortable cabins. All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower box and “hometype” toilet. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror, smoke detector.
Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with two large tables, Deck chairs, spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Jacuzzi on Front Deck, Music Set, LCD TV, WiFi (limited and only in Turkish Waters) Zodiac Speedboat with 100HP, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, Canoe.
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, 2x 44kWA Generators, 24 + 220 V, Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Filter Coffee, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker.
6-7 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-20 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew