- Gulet Class: Deluxe Class Gulets
- Length: 26 m
- Passengers: 9
- Baseport: Dubrovnic
- Cabins (Total): 4
- Master Cabin(s): 1
- Double Cabin(s): 2
- Triple Cabin(s): 1
Deluxe Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 4 air conditioned (1 Master + 2 Double + 1 Dbl/Sng) cabins for max. 9 passengers.
Her Homeport is Valletta and Baseport is Dubrovnic. You can hire Mia for charters out of Croatia, Greece, Montenegro or Italy.
Gulet Mia | Technical details
Malta flagged Transom Stern Gulet. She was build in 2008 and fully refitted in 2011. Length 26.00 m, Beam 7.00 m, Draft 3.80 m, Engine 2x 440 HP MAN Marine, Freshwater 5.000 lt, Fuel 5.000 lt.
1 Master + 2 Double and 1 Dbl/Sng berthed comfortable cabins. All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower box and “electric” toilet. All cabins with Lcd Tv, portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror, smoke detector.
Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs, spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Music Set, LCD TV, Dvd Player, 4,20 m Zodiac Speedboat with 50 HP out boarder, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, Canoe 2x, Paddleboard 2x, Waterski.
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, 2x 17,5 kWA Generator, 24 + 220 V, Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Filter Coffee, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker, Bow thrusters, Watermaker (180l/hr).
3-4 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-20 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew