- Gulet Class: Royal Class Gulets
- Length: 55,60 m
- Passengers: 12
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 6
- Master Cabin(s): 1
- Double Cabin(s): 3
- Twin Cabin(s): 2
Royal Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 6 air conditioned (1 Master + 3 VIP Double + 2 Twin) cabins for 12 passengers.
Gulet Meira | Technical details
Malta flagged Modern Construction Gulet. She was build end of 2018. Length over Deck 54.50 m, Beam 9.92 m, Draft 4.15 m, Engine 2x 1.040 HP Mitsubishi Marine.
1 Master cabins with en suite jacuzzi, 3 VIP Double, 1 Double and 1 Twin berth spacious and comfortable cabins. All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower box and “electric type” toilet. All cabins with minibar, portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror, smoke detector, satellite system, i-pod connection, music system and TV.
Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs, spacious saloon with bar and dining table, 2 levels Fly-bridge with lounge area and Jacuzzi, 24 hours A/C, I-Pod Connection, Music System, Playstation 3, BluRay Player, Plasma TV, WiFi Connection, Sauna, Massage Room, Zodiac Speedboat with 150 HP and one with 90 HP, Water ski, Wake board, Ringo, Sea-slide, Paddle Board, 1x Jetski, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, Canoe.
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, Generators 3x 85kW & 1x 30kW, 24 + 220 V, 2x Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Filter Coffee, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker and 2x 300 lt/hrs Watermaker.
10 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is 24 hours a day
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew