Gulet Laila Deniz
- Gulet Class: Luxury Class Gulets
- Length: 21 m
- Passengers: 10
- Baseport: Marmaris
- Cabins (Total): 5
- Master Cabin(s): 1
- Double Cabin(s): 4
Gulet Laila Deniz
Luxury Class Gulet made in Marmaris.
She has 5 air conditioned (1 Master + 4 Double) cabins for 10 passengers.
Gulet Laila Deniz | Technical details
Turkish flagged Transom Stern Gulet which was refitted 2010. Length over Deck 21.50m, Beam 5.45 m, Engine 265 Cummins Marine, Freshwater 6.000lt, Fuel 3.000lt.
1 Master Cabin and 4 Double bedded spacious cabins. Recommended for max. 10 Passengers. All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower and toilet. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror.
Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions and Sun awning. Cushioned aft deck with a large table and Deck chairs. Saloon with bar and dining table, Music Set with cd-player. Inflatable Dinghy with outboard engine, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment and Canoe are on board.
Complete navigation equipment’s with GPS, Radar & Autopilot and Mobile Phone. Generator 1 x 33 kW which generates 24 + 220 V. Life Raft and Life Jackets for your safety. Fire Extinguishers are a must on every boat. Fully equipped Galley with Refrigerator and a Deep Freezer. Also Ice Boxes and an Ice Maker is on board.
3-4 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-6 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew