- Gulet Class: Superior Class Gulets
- Length: 19 m
- Passengers: 6
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 3
- Double Cabin(s): 3
Superior Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 3 air conditioned (3 Double) cabins for 6 passengers.
Gulet Karia | Technical details
Turkish flagged Transom Stern Gulet. Length over Deck 19.00 m, Beam 6.00 m, Draft 2.30 m, Engine 360 HP Perkins Marine, Freshwater 4.000 lt, Fuel 2.000 lt.
3 double bedded cabins. All cabins with en suite shower and “home type” toilet. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror.
Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning. Cushioned aft deck with a large table and Deck chairs. spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Music Set, LED TV, Internet Connection, Fiber Dinghy with outboard engine, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, 1 Canoe, 1 Windsurfers.
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, Generator 1x 17kW, 24 + 220 V, Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Refrigerator, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes.
2-3 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-6 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew