- Gulet Class: Royal Class Gulets
- Length: 43 m
- Passengers: 12
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 6
- Master Cabin(s): 2
- Double Cabin(s): 2
- Triple Cabin(s): 2
Royal Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 6 air conditioned (2 Master + 2 Double + 2 Dbl/Sng) cabins for 12 passengers.
Gulet Infinity | Technical details
Turkish flagged Rounded Stern Gulet, Length over Deck 43.20 m, Beam 9.00 m, Draft 4.20 m, Twin Engine 650 HP Volvo
Penta Marine, Freshwater 3.000 lt, Fuel 16.000 lt.
She has 2 Master cabin with en suite steam bath, 2 double berthed spacious and comfortable cabins and 2 double + single
berthed cabins. All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower and “home type” toilet. All cabins with portholes,
wardrobe, drawer, mirror, smoke detector, Music system, LCD TV, i-pod, and minibar.
Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Fly-bridge with table, bar, sunbeds and jacuzzi,
Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs, spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Music Set, LCD TV, Zodiac Speedboat
with 150 HP out boarder for Water ski, Ringo, Wakeboard, Jetski, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, Canoe.
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, 2x Generator 45kW, 24 + 220 V, Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully
equipped Galley, Filter Coffee, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker, Watermaker.
6-7 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-24 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew