- Gulet Class: Standard Class Gulets
- Length: 19 m
- Passengers: 12
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 6
- Double Cabin(s): 6
Standard Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 6 (6 Double) cabins for 12 passengers.
Gulet Ideal | Technical details
Turkish flagged Transom Stern Gulet, Length over Deck 19.00 m, Beam 5.10 m, Draft 1.75 m,
Engine 190 HP MAN Marine, Freshwater 4.500 lt, Gray water 1.500 lt, Fuel 1.200 lt.
She has 6 non-air conditioned spacious and comfortable cabins ( 6 double bedded ). All cabins
with fans and en suite shower and electrical “home type” toilet. All cabins with portholes,
wardrobe, drawer, mirror.
Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a
large table, Deck chairs, spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Music Set, 3.50 m. Fiber
Dinghy with 8 HP outboard engine, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, 1 Canoe.
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, Inverter, Generator 7,5 kW Panda, 24v+220v, Life
Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Refrigerator, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes.
3-4 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew