Gulet Hayal 62
- Gulet Class: Luxury Class Gulets
- Length: 19,50 m
- Passengers: 4
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 2
- Master Cabin(s): 1
- Twin Cabin(s): 1
Gulet Hayal 62
Luxury Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 2 air conditioned (1 Master + 1 Twin) cabins for 4 passengers.
Gulet Hayal 62 | Technical details
Turkish flagged Tirhandil Gulet. She was build in 2008. Length over Deck 19.50m, Beam 6.45 m, Draft 2.30 m, Engine 1x 240 HP, Freshwater 3.000 lt, Fuel 2.500 lt.
1 Master + 1 Twin berthed comfortable and spacious cabins. All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower box and toilet. All cabins have portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror, smoke detector.
Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs, spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Music Set, LCD TV and DVD in Saloon, Dinghy with outboard engine, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, Canoe.
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, Generator 1x 11kW, 24 + 220 V, Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Filter Coffee, Refrigerator, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker.
2-3 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-6 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew