Gulet Gül Sultan
- Gulet Class: Deluxe Class Gulets
- Length: 30 m
- Passengers: 12
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 6
- Master Cabin(s): 2
- Dbl/Twin Cabin(s): 4
Gulet Gül Sultan
Deluxe Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 6 air conditioned (2 Masters + 4 Double/Twin) cabins for 12 passengers.
Gulet Gül Sultan | Technical details
Cook Island flagged Transom Stern Gulet, Built started: 2016, L.o.a. 30.00 m, Beam 7.00 m, Draft 3.00 m, Engine 2x 340 HP Renault Marine, Freshwater 8.000 lt, Fuel 6.000 lt.
2 Master Cabins and 4 Double convertible to Twin berthed spacious and comfortable cabins. Master cabin in aft deck with Jacuzzi. All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower and “home type” toilet. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror and smoke detector.
Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Flybridge with Bar, Jacuzzi and Lounge area. Aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs, spacious saloon with bar and dining table. Music Set, LED TV, DVD Player, Internet (free of charge), Zodiac with 70 HP outboarder for Ringo, Wakeboard and Waterski, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, 2 Canoe.
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, Generators : 17kW + 25kW, 12 + 24 + 220 V, Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Dishwasher, Filter Coffee, Refrigerator, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker.
5-6 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand, Hostess) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-24 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew