Gulet Grande Mare
- Gulet Class: Deluxe Class Gulets
- Length: 32 m
- Passengers: 12
- Baseport: Marmaris
- Cabins (Total): 6
- Master Cabin(s): 2
- Double Cabin(s): 3
- Triple Cabin(s): 1
Gulet Grande Mare
Deluxe Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 6 air conditioned (2 Master + 3 Double + 1 Dbl/Sng) cabins for 12 passengers.
Gulet Grande Mare | Technical details
American flagged Transom Stern Gulet, Built 2004, refitted 2012, Length over Deck 32.00 m, Beam 8.00 m, Draft 3.20 m,
Twin Engine 2x 750 HP Caterpillar Marine, Freshwater 8.000 lt, Fuel 7.000 lt.
She has 2 Master Cabins in Front and Aft cabins. 3 Double and 1 Dbl+ Sng berthed spacious and comfortable cabins.
All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower and toilet. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer,
mirror, smoke detector, LCD Tv, DVD player, Satellite system.
Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs,
spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Music Set, LCD TV and DVD player in Saloon, Speedboat with 70HP for waterski and
Ringo, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, 1 Canoe and Windsurf.
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, Generator 1x 22kW + 1x 17kW, 24 + 220 V, Life Rafts, Life Jackets, Fire
Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Filter Coffee, Refrigerator, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker.
4-5 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-20 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew