- Gulet Class: Superior Class Gulets
- Length: 25 m
- Passengers: 16
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 8
- Double Cabin(s): 8
Superior Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 8 air conditioned (8 Double) cabins for 16 passengers.
Gulet Fatos | Technical details
Turkish flagged Transom Stern Gulet, Length over Deck 25.00 m, Beam 6.70 m, Draft 2.80 m, Engine 360 HP
Fiat Aifo Marine, Freshwater 12.000 lt, Waste water 9.000 lt, Fuel 3.000 lt.
She has 8 double berth spacious and comfortable cabins. All cabins with air conditioning system and en
suite shower and “home type” toilet. All cabins with always hot water, portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror.
Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table,
Deck chairs, spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Music Set with DVD Player, Plasma TV, Fiber Dinghy
with outboard engine, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, 1 Canoe.
Complete navigation equipments, Twin Invertor, Mobile Phone, Twin Generator 22 & 33 kW, 24 + 220 V, Twin
Life Raft 2 x 12 pax, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Filter Coffee, Deep Freezer,
Ice Boxes, Ice Maker.
3-4 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-6 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew