Gulet Dora Deniz
- Gulet Class: Luxury Class Gulets
- Length: 18 m
- Passengers: 6
- Baseport: Marmaris
- Cabins (Total): 3
- Master Cabin(s): 1
- Double Cabin(s): 2
Gulet Dora Deniz
Luxury Class Gulet made in Marmaris.
She has 3 air conditioned (1 Master + 2 Double) cabins for 6 passengers.
Gulet Dora Deniz | Technical details
Turkish flagged Rounded Stern Gulet which was refitted 2013. Length over Deck 18.50m with a Beam of 5.90 m.The main engine is a 233 HP Volvo Penta Marine. Freshwater 3.000lt and Fuel 2.000lt tanks are available on board.
1 Master Cabin and 2 Double bedded spacious cabins. Recommended for max. 6 Passengers. All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower and toilet. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror.
Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions also with Sun awning. Cushioned aft deck with a large table and Deck chairs. Music system with cd-player in the saloon. Dinghy with outboard engine and Snorkel and Fishing Equipment.
Complete navigation equipment’s with GPS and Radar & Autopilot and also Mobile Phone is available. Generator who generates 24 + 220 V. Life Raft and Life Jackets are on board for your safety. Fire Extinguishers are a must on every boat. Fully equipped Galley with Refrigerator and Deep Freezer also Ice Boxes are there for your needs.
2-3 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-6 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew