Gulet Diva Deniz
- Gulet Class: Deluxe Class Gulets
- Length: 29 m
- Passengers: 12
- Baseport: Marmaris
- Cabins (Total): 6
- Master Cabin(s): 2
- Double Cabin(s): 2
- Twin Cabin(s): 2
Gulet Diva Deniz
Deluxe Class Gulet made in Marmaris.
She has 6 air conditioned (2 Masters + 2 Double + 2 Twin) cabins for 12 passengers.
Gulet Diva Deniz | Technical details
Turkish flagged Transom Stern Gulet, refitted 2012, Length over Deck 29.00m, Beam 7.60 m, Engine 2x 450HP Iveco Marine, Freshwater 11.000lt, Fuel 6.000lt.
2 Master Cabin and 2 Double and 2 Twin bedded comfortable cabins. Recommended for max. 12 Passengers. All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower and toilet. All cabins with Lcd Tv and Dvd Player, Mini bar, portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror.
Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs, saloon with bar and dining table, Music Set with cd-player, Lcd TV and Dvd Player, Zodiac with 50HP outboard engine, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, 2x Canoe, optinal water ski, ringo, wakeboard and jet ski.
Complete navigation equipments with GPS, Radar & Autopilot, Mobile Phone, Generator 2 x 32 kW, 24 + 220 V, Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Refrigerator, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker.
4-5 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-6 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew