- Gulet Class: Deluxe Class Gulets
- Length: 24 m
- Passengers: 8
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 4
- Master Cabin(s): 2
- Double Cabin(s): 1
- Twin Cabin(s): 1
Deluxe Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 4 air conditioned (2 Master + 1 Double + 1 Twin) cabins for 8 passengers.
Gulet Didi | Technical details
Turkish flagged Transom Stern Gulet build 2010, Length over Deck 24.00 m, Beam 6.50 m, Draft 2.80 m, Twin Engine 280 HP
Iveco Marine, Freshwater 4.000 lt, Fuel 4.000 lt.
She has 2 Master cabins, 1 double and 1 twin berthed spacious and comfortable cabins. All cabins with air conditioning
system and en suite shower box and toilet. All cabins with LCD Tv, satellite and music system, portholes, wardrobe,
drawer, mirror, smoke detector and safe box.
Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs,
spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Music system with i-pod connection, DVD player, LCD TV with satellite system,
24 hrs Air-condition, Zodiac Speedboat with 60 HP out boarder for water ski and other water sports, Snorkel and Fishing
Equipment, Canoe, Windsurfer.
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, 2x 22,5 kWA Generator, 24 + 220 V, Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers,
Fully equipped Galley, Filter Coffee, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker.
4 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-24 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew