- Gulet Class: Royal Class Gulets
- Length: 43 m
- Passengers: 10
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 5
- Master Cabin(s): 2
- Double Cabin(s): 1
- Twin Cabin(s): 2
Royal Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 5 air conditioned (1 Master + 1 VIP + 1 Double + 2 Twin) cabins for 10 passengers.
Gulet Daima | Technical details
Turkish flagged Modern Construction Transom Stern Gulet, Built 2009, Length over All 42.50 m, Length over Deck 37.50m,
Beam 8.50 m, Draft 3.50 m, Twin Caterpillar C12 Dita Engine 2x 490hp, 2x 50Hp Lewmar Bow Thrusters, Twin Water-maker 500 lt/hrs,
Freshwater 4.900 lt, Fuel 9.400 lt, Grey & Black Water Tanks 5.350 lt.
She has 1 Master Cabin , 1 VIP , 1 Large Double and 2 Twin bedded spacious and luxury cabins. Recommended for 10 Passengers.
All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower and toilet. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror,
LCD TV and Satellite system, smoke detector.
Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs,
spacious saloon with bar and dining table, 24hrs A/C, Hi-Fi Music System, Plasma TV in Saloon, PlayStation 3, DVD Player,
5.20 m Zodiac Dinghy with 80 HP outboard engine, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, Canoe, Ringo, Windsurfer, Water ski, Jet ski.
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, Twin Generator Kohler 28 kWA, 24 + 220 V, Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire
Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Filter Coffee, Refrigerator, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker.
6 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-24 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew