Gulet Cobra King
- Gulet Class: Royal Class Gulets
- Length: 34 m
- Passengers: 12
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 5
- Master Cabin(s): 1
- Double Cabin(s): 2
- Triple Cabin(s): 2
Gulet Cobra King
Royal Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 5 air conditioned (1 Master + 2 Double + 2 Dbl/Sng) cabins for 10/12 passengers.
Gulet Cobra King | Technical details
Turkish flagged Rounded Stern Gulet, Built 2005, Length over All 34.00 m, Length over Deck 32.00m, Beam 8.00 m,
Draft 2.75 m, Twin Main Engine 2x 440 MAN Marine, Freshwater 15.000 lt, Fuel 5.000 lt, Grey & Black Water Tanks 7.000 lt.
She has 1 King Master Cabin in Fore side. 2 Large Double & Single berth + 2 Large Double spacious and luxury cabins.
Recommended for 10. Maximum Passenger 12. All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower and toilet.
All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror, Plasma TV, smoke detector.
Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs,
spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Hi-Fi Music Set, Plasma TV in Saloon, DVD Player, 5.20 m Zodiac Dinghy with
115 HP outboard engine, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, Canoe, Windsurfer, Water ski, Wake board, Jet ski.
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, Twin Generator Deutz 32kWa, 24 + 220 V, Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire
Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Filter Coffee, Refrigerator, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker.
5-6 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-24 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew