Gulet Cemre 4
- Gulet Class: Luxury Class Gulets
- Length: 30 m
- Passengers: 18
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 9
- Master Cabin(s): 1
- Double Cabin(s): 6
- Triple Cabin(s): 2
Gulet Cemre 4
Luxury Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 9 air conditioned (1 Master + 2 Dbl/Sng + 6 Dbl) cabins for 18 passengers.
Gulet Cemre 4 | Technical details
Turkish flagged Transom Stern Gulet, Length over Deck 30.50 m, Beam 7.60 m, Draft 3.40 m, Engine 2 x 440 HP
MAN Marine, Freshwater 10.000 lt, Fuel 8.000 lt.
She has 1 Master, 2 double and single berth and 6 double berthed spacious and comfortable cabins. All cabins with air conditioning system
and en suite shower and toilet. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror.
Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table,
Deck chairs, spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Music Set, Color TV, VCD Player, Fiber Dinghy with
outboard, Inflatable Speedboat with 100HP and Zodiac with 40 HP, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, 3 Canoe,
1 Windsurfers, Banana, Wakeboard & Ringo
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, Generator 16 kW Onan, 12 + 24 + 220 V, Life Raft, Life Jackets,
Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Dishwasher, Washing machine, Filter Coffee, Refrigerator, Deep Freezer,
Ice Boxes, Ice Maker.
4-5 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-6 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew