Gulet Carpediem 4
- Gulet Class: Royal Class Gulets
- Length: 40 m
- Passengers: 12
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 6
- Master Cabin(s): 2
- Double Cabin(s): 2
- Twin Cabin(s): 2
Gulet Carpediem 4
Royal Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 6 air conditioned (2 Masters + 2 Double + 2 Twin) cabins for 12 passengers.
Gulet Carpediem 4 | Technical details
Turkish flagged Transom Stern Gulet, Length over Deck 40.00 m, Beam 8.84 m, Draft 4.04 m, Twin Engine 600 HP Iveco Cursor Marine, Freshwater 7.500 lt, Fuel 8.000 lt.
2 Master cabins (front master with sauna), 2 double berthed spacious and comfortable cabins and 2 twin berthed cabins. All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower and toilet. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror, smoke detector, Music system, LED TV, DVD Player and Minibar.
Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs, spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Music Set, LED TV with DVD player, 5.80 meter Zodiac Speedboat with 115 HP out boarder for Water ski and Ringo, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, Canoe.
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, 2x Generator 33kW + 1x 17,5 kW, 12-24 + 220 V, Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Filter Coffee, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker, Watermaker (150 ltr/hrs).
5-6 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-24 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew