- Gulet Class: Deluxe Class Gulets
- Length: 27 m
- Passengers: 9
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 4
- Master Cabin(s): 2
- Double Cabin(s): 1
- Triple Cabin(s): 1
Deluxe Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 4 air conditioned (2 Masters + 1 Double + 1 Twin) cabins for 9 passengers.
Gulet Caneren | Technical details
American flagged Modern Construction Gulet. Length over Deck 27.00 m, Beam 6.50 m, Draft 2.67 m, Twin Engine 305 HP Caterpillar Marine, Freshwater 5.000 lt, Fuel 3.000 lt.
2 Masters + 1 Double and 1 Twin (Triple) berthed (with extra berth) comfortable cabins. All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower box and “electric” toilet. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror, smoke detector.
Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions and Sun awning. Cushioned aft deck with a large table with Deck chairs. Spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Music Set and Plasma TV. 3,60 m Zodiac Speedboat with 60 HP out boarder, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, Canoe, Windsurfer.
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, 1x 17,5kWA + 1x 22 kWA Generator, 24 + 220 V, Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Filter Coffee, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker.
4-5 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-20 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew