Gulet Blue Heaven
- Gulet Class: Royal Class Gulets
- Length: 30 m
- Passengers: 9
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 5
- Master Cabin(s): 2
- Twin Cabin(s): 2
- Single Cabin(s): 1
Gulet Blue Heaven
Royal Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 5 air conditioned (2 Master + 2 Twin + 1 Sng) cabins for 9 passengers.
Gulet Blue Heaven | Technical details
Turkish flagged Transom Stern Gulet, Length over Deck 30.00 m, Beam 7.20 m, Draft 2.60 m, Twin Engine 390 HP
Caterpillar C12 Marine, Freshwater 4.000 lt, Fuel 9.000 lt.
She has 1 master cabin in fore deck with en suite jacuzzi bathroom, 1 master cabin in aft deck with steam bath
and rain shower, 2 twin berthed spacious and comfortable cabins with massage bathroom and 1 single berthed cabin
with massage bathroom. All cabins with air conditioning system and “home type” toilet. All cabins with portholes,
wardrobe, drawer, mirror, smoke detector, Music system, LCD TV, Satellite system, telephone, minibar and safe.
Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Jacuzzi on fore deck, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with
a large table, Deck chairs, spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Sony Music System (inside and outside),
Sony LCD TV, Blue Ray player, I-pod connection, WiFi and Internet connection, Joker Speedboat with 75 HP, Water ski,
Wakeboard, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, Canoe and Scuba Diving equipment.
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, Generator 1x 40kW + 1x 22,5kW, 24 + 220 V, Life Raft, Life Jackets,
Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Dish washer, Laundry service, Filter Coffee, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes,
Ice Maker, Watermaker (220Ltr/hrs), Bow Thruster 50 HP.
5-6 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-24 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew