Gulet Bibi Aysegül
- Gulet Class: Deluxe Class Gulets
- Length: 28 m
- Passengers: 12
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 6
- Double Cabin(s): 3
- Twin Cabin(s): 3
Gulet Bibi Aysegül
Deluxe Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 6 air conditioned (3 Double + 3 Twin) cabins for 12 passengers.
Gulet Bibi Aysegül | Technical details
Turkish flagged Rounded Stern Gulet which was Refitted 2012 and 2014. Length over Deck 28.00 m, Beam 6.60 m, Draft 3.60 m, Engine 446 HP Caterpillar, Freshwater 8.000 lt, Fuel 4.000 lt.
3 Double cabins and 3 twin berthed cabins. All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower and toilet. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror, smoke detector.
Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions and Sun awning. Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs, spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Wifi Internet, HiFi Music System, TV and DVD player in Saloon, Zodiac with 40HP for Waterski (Kneeboard optional), 2x Ringo, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment and 2 Canoe.
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, Generator 2x, 24 + 220 V, Life Rafts, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Filter Coffee, Refrigerator, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker.
4-5 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-20 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew