Gulet Azra Deniz
- Gulet Class: Luxury Class Gulets
- Length: 24 m
- Passengers: 12
- Baseport: Marmaris
- Cabins (Total): 6
- Master Cabin(s): 2
- Double Cabin(s): 4
Gulet Azra Deniz
Luxury Class Gulet made in Marmaris.
She has 6 air conditioned (2 Masters + 4 Double) cabins for 12 passengers.
Gulet Azra Deniz | Technical details
Turkish flagged Transom Stern Gulet, refitted 2011, Length over Deck 24.00m with a Beam of 6.40 m. The Engine is 440 HP MAN Marine. Freshwater 5.000lt and Fuel 2.000lt.
2 Master Cabin and 4 Double bedded spacious cabins. Recommended for max. 12 Passengers. All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower and toilet. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror.
Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions and a Sun awning area. Cushioned aft deck with a large table with Deck chairs. Saloon with bar and dining table with Music Set and cd-player. Dinghy with outboard engine also Snorkel and Fishing Equipment.
Complete navigation equipments with GPS and Radar & Autopilot and also Mobile Phone. Generator 1 x 19 kW, 24 + 220 V, Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Refrigerator, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker.
3-4 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-6 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew