Gulet Askim Deniz
- Gulet Class: Superior Class Gulets
- Length: 23 m
- Passengers: 12
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 6
- Double Cabin(s): 6
Gulet Askim Deniz
Superior Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 6 air conditioned (6 Double) cabins for 12 passengers.
Gulet Askim Deniz | Technical details
Turkish flagged Rounded Stern Gulet with a length over Deck 23.00 m, Beam 6.15 m and Draft 2.00 m. The main engine is 360 HP Caterpillar Marine. Freshwater 6.000 lt, Waste water 2.500 lt and Fuel 3.500 lt tanks are on board.
6 double berth spacious and comfortable cabins ( 6 double ). All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower and toilet. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror.
Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs, saloon with bar and dining table, Music Set, Color TV & DVD, 60hp Zodiac 4,20 m.,Ringo, Banana, Waterski, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, 1 Canoe, 1 Windsurfer.
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, Generator 16 kW, 12 + 24 + 220 V, Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Filter Coffee, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker.
3-4 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-6 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew