Gulet Ariva 1
- Gulet Class: Superior Class Gulets
- Length: 22 m
- Passengers: 12
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 6
- Double Cabin(s): 4
- Twin Cabin(s): 2
Gulet Ariva 1
Superior Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 6 air conditioned (4 Double + 2 Twin) cabins for 12 passengers.
Gulet Ariva 1 | Technical details
Turkish flagged Transom Stern Gulet, Length over Deck 23.00 m, Beam 6.30 m, Draft 2.60 m, Engine 306 HP MAN Marine,
Freshwater 8.500 lt, Fuel 3.000 lt.
She has 6 double berth spacious and comfortable cabins ( 4 Double bed, 2 Twin bed ) All cabins with en suite shower
and toilet. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror.
Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs,
spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Music Set, Color TV, Fiber Dinghy with outboard engine, Snorkel and Fishing
Equipment, 2 Canoes, 1 Windsurfer.
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, 12 + 24 V, Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped
Galley, Filter Coffee, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker.
3-4 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-6 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew