Royal Class Gulet made in Fethiye.
She has 5 air conditioned (1 Master + 3 Double + 1 Twin) cabins for 10 passengers.
Gulet Alessandro | Technical details
Turkish flagged Modern Construction Transom Stern Gulet, Length over Deck 36.00 m, Beam 8.40 m, Draft 3.80 m, Twin Engine
552 HP Volvo Penta Marine, Freshwater 4.000 lt, Fuel 8.000 lt.
She has 1 Master cabin with en suite Jacuzzi. 3 double berthed spacious and comfortable cabins and 1 twin berthed cabin.
All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower and “electric” toilet. All cabins have portholes, wardrobe,
drawer, mirror, smoke detector, Music system, LED TV and minibar.
Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions and a nice Sun awning area. Jacuzzi on front deck and Fly-bridge with table & sunbeds.
Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs, spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Swim platform on aft deck(hydrological),
Music Set, LED TV, Zodiac Speedboat with 100 HP out boarder for Water ski and Ringo, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, Canoe.
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, 2x Generator 44kW, 24 + 220 V, Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers,
Fully equipped Galley, Filter Coffee, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker, Watermaker (150 ltr/hrs).
5 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-24 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew