Gulet Aegean Clipper
- Gulet Class: Luxury Class Gulets
- Length: 33 m
- Passengers: 24
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 12
- Double Cabin(s): 4
- Twin Cabin(s): 8
Gulet Aegean Clipper
Luxury Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 12 air conditioned (4 Double + 8 Twin) cabins for 24 passengers.
Gulet Aegean Clipper | Technical details
Turkish flagged Transom Stern Gulet, Markoni rigged 4 sails, Length over Deck 33.00 m, Beam 6.50m, Draft 3.80m,
Engine 550 HP, Sail area 690 m2, Freshwater 8.000 lt, Fuel 4.000 lt, Holding/Septic 6.000 lt.
She has 12 double berth spacious and comfortable cabins(8 twin + 4 double). All cabins with air conditioning system
and en suite shower and “home type” toilet. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror, smoke detector.
Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table,
Deck chairs, spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Music Set, Color TV, Fiber Dinghy with outboard engine,
Speedboat with 50 HP Outboard, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, 2 Canoe, 1 Windsurfers.
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, Generator 33 kW, 24 + 220 V, Life Raft, Life Jackets,
Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Filter Coffee, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker.
4-5 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-6 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew