Gulet Whisper 1
- Gulet Class: Luxury Class Gulets
- Length: 21 m
- Passengers: 8
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 4
- Double Cabin(s): 4
Gulet Whisper 1
Luxury Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 4 air conditioned (4 Double) cabins for 8 passengers.
Gulet Whisper 1 | Technical details
Turkish flagged Tirhandil Gulet, Fully Refitted 2016, Length over Deck 21.00m, Beam 7.00 m, Draft 2.70 m, Main Engine 280 Iveco Marine, Freshwater 5.000 lt, Fuel 3.000 lt.
Gulet Whisper 1 | Accommodation
4 Double bedded spacious and luxury cabins. Recommended for 8 Passengers. All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower and “electric” toilet. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror, smoke detector.
Gulet Whisper 1 | Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs, spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Hi-Fi Music Set, Plasma TV in Saloon, Zodiac Dinghy with outboard engine, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, Canoe.
Gulet Whisper 1 | Equipment
Complete navigation equipments with GPS, Radar & Autopilot, Mobile Phone, Generator 12 kW, 24 + 220 V, Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Filter Coffee, Refrigerator, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes.
Gulet Whisper 1 | Crew
3-4 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-6 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew