Gulet Tersane 8
Gulet Tersane 8
Deluxe Class Gulet made in Fethiye.
She has 15 air conditioned (11 Double + 4 Twin) cabins for 30 passengers.
Gulet Tersane 8 | Technical details
Turkish flagged Transom Stern Gulet, Length over Deck 42.00 m, Beam 9.40 m, Draft 3.80 m, Twin Engine 2x 720 HP Daewoo Marine, Freshwater 20.000 lt, Fuel 16.000 lt.
Gulet Tersane 8 | Accommodation
11 Double and 4 Twin berthed spacious and comfortable cabins. All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower and toilet(home-type). All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror, smoke detector.
Gulet Tersane 8 | Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with two large tables, Deck chairs, spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Music Set, Plasma TV, Zodiac Speedboat, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, Canoe.
Gulet Tersane 8 | Equipment
equipments, Mobile Phone, 4x 33kWA Generators, 24 + 220 V, Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Filter Coffee, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker.
Gulet Tersane 8 | Crew
4-5 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-20 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew