Gulet Sergul Sultan
- Gulet Class: Superior Class Gulets
- Length: 26 m
- Passengers: 16
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 8
- Double Cabin(s): 6
- Twin Cabin(s): 2
Gulet Sergul Sultan
Superior Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 8 air conditioned (6 Double + 2 Twin) cabins for 16 passengers.
Gulet Sergul Sultan | Technical details
Turkish flagged Rounded Stern Gulet, Length over Deck 26.00 m, Beam 6.50 m, Draft 3.20 m, Engine 280 HP MAN Marine,
Freshwater 4.000 lt, Graywater 2.000 lt, Fuel 2.000 lt.
Gulet Sergul Sultan | Accommodation
She has 8 double berth spacious and comfortable cabins ( 6 double + 2 twin ). All cabins with air conditioning system
and en suite shower box and “home type” toilets. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror, smoke detector.
Gulet Sergul Sultan | Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs,
spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Music Set, Satellitte TV, DVD Player, Dinghy with 9.9 HP outboard, Snorkel and
Fishing Equipment, 1 Canoe.
Gulet Sergul Sultan | Equipment
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, Generator 33 kW, 24 + 220 V, 1x Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers,
Fully equipped Galley, Filter Coffee, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker.
Gulet Sergul Sultan | Crew
4 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-6 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew