Gulet Princess Karia 2
- Gulet Class: Royal Class Gulets
- Length: 34 m
- Passengers: 12
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 6
- Master Cabin(s): 2
- Double Cabin(s): 2
- Triple Cabin(s): 2
Gulet Princess Karia 2
Royal Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 6 air conditioned (2 Master + 2 Double + 2 Dbl/Sng) cabins for 12 passengers.
Gulet Princess Karia 2 | Technical details
Turkish flagged Transom Stern Gulet, Build 2008, Length over Deck 34.00 m, Beam 7.45 m, Draft 3.79 m, Twin Engine 2x 405 HP
Cummins Turbo Marine, Freshwater 7.500 lt, Fuel 5.000 lt.
Gulet Princess Karia 2 | Accommodation
She has 2 master + 2 double berth and 2 double/single berthed spacious and comfortable cabins for up to 12 passengers.
All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower and toilet. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror,
smoke detector and safe boxes.
Gulet Princess Karia 2 | Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs,
spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Bose Music System, Plazma TV and DVD, Jokerboat 80Hp Mercury, Water ski, Snorkel
and Fishing Equipment, 1 Canoe, 1 Windsurf.
Gulet Princess Karia 2 | Equipment
Complete navigation equipments with GPS, Radar, Navigation Camera, Water Maker (140lt. per hour), Depth Sounder, Mobile Phone,
Generator 2x 27kW, 24v + 220v, Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes,
Ice Maker, Coffee Machine.
Gulet Princess Karia 2 | Crew
5-6 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-24 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew