Gulet Papa Joe
- Gulet Class: Royal Class Gulets
- Length: 34 m
- Passengers: 10
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 5
- Master Cabin(s): 1
- Double Cabin(s): 4
Gulet Papa Joe
Royal Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 5 air conditioned (1 Master + 4 Double) cabins for 10 passengers.
Gulet Papa Joe | Technical details
Turkish flagged Steel Rounded Stern Gulet, Length over Deck 34.00 m, Beam 8.20 m, Draft 3.25 m, Twin Engine 440 HP
MAN Marine, Freshwater 9.000 lt, Fuel 8.400 lt.
Gulet Papa Joe | Accommodation
She has 1 Master cabin, 4 double berthed spacious and comfortable cabins. All cabins with air conditioning system
and en suite shower and “home type” toilet. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror, smoke detector,
Music system, LCD TV.
Gulet Papa Joe | Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck
chairs, spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Bose Music System (inside and outside), LCD TV, Zodiac Speedboat,
Water ski, Ringo, Wakeboard, Monoboard, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, Canoe and Windsurfer.
Gulet Papa Joe | Equipment
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, Generator 2x 45kW + 1x 25kW, 24 + 220 V, Life Raft, Life Jackets,
Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Filter Coffee, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker, Watermaker.
Gulet Papa Joe | Crew
5-6 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-24 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew