- Gulet Class: Luxury Class Gulets
- Length: 32 m
- Passengers: 26
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 10
- Double Cabin(s): 2
- Twin Cabin(s): 2
- Triple Cabin(s): 6
Luxury Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 10 air conditioned (2 Double + 6 Dbl/Sng + 2 Twin) cabins for max. 26 passengers.
Gulet Oguzbey | Technical details
Turkish flagged Transom Stern Gulet, Fully Refitted 2014, Length over Deck 32.05m, Beam 7.40 m, Draft 3.80 m, Main Engine 2x 420 Volvo Marine.
Gulet Oguzbey | Accommodation
2 Double Cabins, 6 Dbl/Sng Cabins and 2 Twin Cabins. Recommended for 20 Passengers (max. 26). All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower and toilet. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror, smoke detector.
Gulet Oguzbey | Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table and LCD TV, Deck chairs, spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Hi-Fi Music System with speakers on aft and front deck, LCD TV in Saloon, Playstation, DVD/Dvix Player, Wireless Internet, Zodiac with 60HP, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, 2x Canoes, Water ski, Ringo, Banana, Wakeboard.
Gulet Oguzbey | Equipment
Complete navigation equipments with GPS, Radar & Autopilot, Mobile Phone, 2x Generators 22,5 kW, 24 + 220 V, Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Refrigerator, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker.
Gulet Oguzbey | Crew
4-5 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-6 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew