- Gulet Class: Deluxe Class Gulets
- Length: 34 m
- Passengers: 12
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 6
- Master Cabin(s): 2
- Double Cabin(s): 2
- Triple Cabin(s): 2
Deluxe Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 6 air conditioned (2 Master + 2 Double + 2 Dbl/Sng) cabins for 12 passengers.
Gulet Moonlight | Technical details
Turkish flagged Transom Stern Gulet, Length over Deck 34.00 m, Beam 7.40 m, Draft 4.00 m, Engine 2 x 380 HP IVECO,
Freshwater 8.000 lt, Fuel 4.000 lt.
Gulet Moonlight | Accommodation
She has 6 air-conditioned cabins (2 master cabin + 2 dbl cabin + 2 dbl + single bedded cabin), shower/wc.
Gulet Moonlight | Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table,
Deck chairs, spacious saloon with bar and dining table, DVD Player, LCD TV.
Gulet Moonlight | Equipment
VHF, GPS, dept sounder, radar, mobile phone, dinghy with 9 hp outboard, Zodiac Speedboat with 60HP, Generator 21kWA + 33 kWA,
Coffee machine, refrigerator, deep-freeze, ice-maker, masks, flippers, 2 canoes, windsurf, sun awnings, sun mattresses,
deck chairs, sea ladder.
Gulet Moonlight | Crew
4-5 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-20 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew