Gulet Laila Deniz
- Gulet Class: Luxury Class Gulets
- Length: 21 m
- Passengers: 10
- Baseport: Marmaris
- Cabins (Total): 5
- Master Cabin(s): 1
- Double Cabin(s): 4
Gulet Laila Deniz
Luxury Class Gulet made in Marmaris.
She has 5 air conditioned (1 Master + 4 Double) cabins for 10 passengers.
Gulet Laila Deniz | Technical details
Turkish flagged Transom Stern Gulet, refitted 2010, Length over Deck 21.50m, Beam 5.45 m, Engine 265 Cummins Marine, Freshwater 6.000lt, Fuel 3.000lt.
Gulet Laila Deniz | Accommodation
1 Master Cabin and 4 Double bedded spacious cabins. Recommended for max. 10 Passengers. All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite shower and toilet. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror.
Gulet Laila Deniz | Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs, saloon with bar and dining table, Music Set with cd-player, Inflatable Dinghy with outboard engine, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, Canoe.
Gulet Laila Deniz | Equipment
Complete navigation equipments with GPS, Radar & Autopilot, Mobile Phone, Generator 1 x 33 kW, 24 + 220 V, Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Refrigerator, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker.
Gulet Laila Deniz | Crew
3-4 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-6 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew