Gulet Kayhan 8
Gulet Kayhan 8
Luxury Class Gulet made in Fethiye.
She has 6 air conditioned (2 Master + 4 Double) cabins for 12 passengers.
Gulet Kayhan 8 | Technical details
Turkish flagged Transom Stern Gulet, Length over Deck 30.00 m, Beam 7.00 m, Engine 542 HP Catepiller Marine,
Freshwater 15.000 lt, Fuel 5.000 lt.
Gulet Kayhan 8 | Accommodation
She has 2 Master Cabins and 4 Double berth spacious and comfortable cabins. All cabins with air conditioning system and en
suite shower & toilet. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror.
Gulet Kayhan 8 | Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs,
spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Music Set, Color TV, DVD Player, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, Fiber Dinghy
with outboard engine.
Gulet Kayhan 8 | Equipment
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, Generator 2×45 kW Onan, 12 + 24 + 220 V, Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire
Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker.
Gulet Kayhan 8 | Crew
4 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-6 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew