Gulet Kaptan Yilmaz 3
- Gulet Class: Deluxe Class Gulets
- Length: 31 m
- Passengers: 12
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 6
- Master Cabin(s): 2
- Triple Cabin(s): 4
Gulet Kaptan Yilmaz 3
Deluxe Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 6 air conditioned (2 Master + 4 Dbl/Sng) cabins for 12 passengers.
Gulet Kaptan Yilmaz 3 | Technical details
Turkish flagged Transom Stern Gulet, Built 2006, Length over Deck 31.00 m, Beam 7.40 m, Draft 3.50 m, Twin Main Engine
2x 450 HP Iveco Marine, Freshwater 10.000 lt, Fuel 4.000 lt.
Gulet Kaptan Yilmaz 3 | Accommodation
She has 2 Master Cabins in Front and Aft cabins. 4 Double & Single berth spacious and comfortable cabins. All cabins
with air conditioning system and en suite shower and toilet. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror, smoke detector.
Gulet Kaptan Yilmaz 3 | Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs,
spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Music Set, Plasma TV in Saloon, Fiber Dinghy with outboard engine, Snorkel and
Fishing Equipment, 1 Canoe, 1 Windsurfers.
Gulet Kaptan Yilmaz 3 | Equipment
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, Generator 22 kW, 24 + 220 V, Twin Life Rafts for 18 passengers, Life Jackets,
Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Filter Coffee, Refrigerator, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker.
Gulet Kaptan Yilmaz 3 | Crew
4-5 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-20 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew