- Gulet Class: Superior Class Gulets
- Length: 20 m
- Passengers: 12
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 6
- Double Cabin(s): 4
- Triple Cabin(s): 2
Superior Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 6 air conditioned (4 Double + 2 Double with upper bunk) cabins for 12 passengers.
Gulet Imrenim | Technical details
Turkish flagged Rounded Stern Gulet, Length over Deck 20.00 m, Beam 5.25 m, Draft 2.30 m, Engine Caterpillar Diesel,
Freshwater 6.000 lt, Fuel 2.000 lt.
Gulet Imrenim | Accommodation
She has 6 Double bedded Air conditioned Cabins. They consist of 2 Front Cabins share one Bath together. 2 double bedded
Cabins with private WC/Shower. 2 double bedded cabins with upper bunk. All cabins with A/C, portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror.
wardrobe, drawer, mirror.
Gulet Imrenim | Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs,
spacious saloon with bar and dining table, TV, DVD, Fiber Dinghy with outboard engine, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, 1 Canoe.
Gulet Imrenim | Equipment
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes.
Gulet Imrenim | Crew
3-4 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-6 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew