- Gulet Class: Standard Class Gulets
- Length: 19 m
- Passengers: 10
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 5
- Master Cabin(s): 1
- Double Cabin(s): 4
Standard Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 5 (1 Master + 4 Double) cabins for 10 passengers.
Gulet Halikarnaslim | Technical details
Turkish flagged Transom Stern Gulet, Length over Deck 19.00 m, Beam 5.10 m, Draft 2.50 m, Engine 135 HP
Fiat Marine Diesel, Freshwater 4.000 lt, Fuel 2.000 lt.
Gulet Halikarnaslim | Accommodation
She has 1 Master and 4 double bed berth spacious and comfortable cabins for up to 10 persons. All cabins
with en suite shower and “home type” toilets. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror.
Gulet Halikarnaslim | Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table,
Deck chairs, spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Music Set, Color TV, VCD, Fiber Dinghy with outboardengine,
Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, 1 Canoe, 1 Windsurfer.
Gulet Halikarnaslim | Equipment
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, 12 V, Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped
Galley, Ice Boxes.
Gulet Halikarnaslim | Crew
2-3 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew