- Gulet Class: Royal Class Gulets
- Length: 36 m
- Passengers: 12
- Baseport: Bodrum
- Cabins (Total): 5
- Master Cabin(s): 2
- Double Cabin(s): 3
Royal Class Gulet made in Bodrum.
She has 5 air conditioned (2 Master + 3 Double) cabins for max. 12 passengers.
Gulet Gora | Technical details
Turkish flagged Transom Stern Gulet, Length over Deck 36.00 m, Beam 8.77 m, Draft 4.24 m, Twin Engine 550 HP Volvo
Penta Marine, Freshwater 3.000 lt, Fuel 7.000 lt.
Gulet Gora | Accommodation
She has 2 Master cabins in front and aft deck, 3 double berthed spacious and comfortable cabins (2 cabins can be
converted into Double plus Single berth cabins if needed). All cabins with air conditioning system and en suite
shower and “electric” toilet. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror, smoke detector, Music system,
LCD TV and minibar.
Gulet Gora | Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs,
spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Music Set, LCD TV, Zodiac Speedboat with 150 HP out boarder for Water ski,
Ringo, Lunar, Wakeboard, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, Canoe.
Gulet Gora | Equipment
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, Generators 2x 40kW and 1x 22,5kW, Invertors 3.000W & 5.000W, 24 + 220 V,
Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Filter Coffee, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker,
Bow Thrusters 65HP.
Gulet Gora | Crew
6-7 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-24 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew