Luxury Class Gulet made in Fethiye.
She has 3 air conditioned (1 Master + 2 Double) cabins for 6 passengers.
Gulet Faralya | Technical details
Turkish flagged Transom Stern Gulet, Length over Deck 20.00 m, Beam 5.70 m, Engine 280 HP Iveco Marine,
Freshwater 5.000 lt, Fuel 2.500 lt.
Gulet Faralya | Accommodation
She has 1 Master Cabins and 2 Double berth spacious and comfortable cabins. All cabins with air conditioning system,
Mini bar and en suite shower & toilet. All cabins with portholes, wardrobe, drawer, mirror.
Gulet Faralya | Comfort & Entertainment
Spacious sun deck area with Sun mattresses and cushions, Sun awning, Cushioned aft deck with a large table, Deck chairs,
spacious saloon with bar and dining table, Music Set, Color TV, DVD Player, Snorkel and Fishing Equipment, 1 Canoe.
Gulet Faralya | Equipment
Complete navigation equipments, Mobile Phone, Generator 7,5 kW Onan, 12 + 24 + 220 V, Life Raft, Life Jackets, Fire
Extinguishers, Fully equipped Galley, Dishwasher, Filter Coffee, Refrigerator, Deep Freezer, Ice Boxes, Ice Maker.
Gulet Faralya | Crew
3 Members (Captain, Chef, Deckhand) in separate crew quarters.
Spoken Language: Turkish & English.
* Prices includes :
- Passengers’ and crew’s food
- Charter of the vessel with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
- Whole Gulet hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board.
- Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
- Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
- The use of air conditioning on the boat is limited to 4-6 hours a day while the generator is in use
- V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
* Prices excludes :
- Drinks List will be send 3 weeks prior embarkation to fill out.
- Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
- Mooring at private marinas
- Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
- Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
- Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
- Charterer’s own Private and Travel Insurance
- Your Personal expenses
- Flight costs for Charterer
- Gratuities for the crew